[Clam-devel] sound file players plugin

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 03:01:22 PST 2009

El 01/20/2009 10:35 PM, Pau Arumí escribió:
> El dt 20 de 01 de 2009 a les 22:07 +0100, en/na Natanael Olaiz va
> escriure:
>
>> Hi all!,
>>
>> I commited some changes on SndfilePlayer, until David make me realize
>> that would be better to do the changes directly on the new
>> LockFreeSndfilePlayer... so I applied those and others few changes on
>> it. There is pending some refactoring on the code, but anyway: what do
>> you think to delete the old SndFilePlayer to avoid the code duplication
>> (maybe moving it to SndfilePlayer then)?
>>

> Agree. I think the duplication only had sense during a while for testing
> the stability of the threaded lock-free version.

Done with the player:

    /r12636 | nolaiz | 2009-02-02 11:58:17 +0100 (Mon, 02 Feb 2009) | 3
    lines

     * CLAM/plugins/sndfile/SndfilePlayer: removed
     * CLAM/plugins/sndfile/LockFreeSndfilePlayer: renamed to SndfilePlayer
    /

The next step should be with the writer, but I want to revise them first...

Best regards,
Natanael