[Clam-devel] TODOs from the wiki
nolaiz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 11:02:07 PST 2009
>From the WIKI, not uploaded/restored yet (in short), the last TODOs:
- Fill separate ITP bugs in debian for the apps
- Find the GPLv2 only and MIT license files.
- What to do with VCS fields?
- Man pages for the extra binaries
- Signing the DSC files
- [image: Image:Done.png]<http://localhost/clam/index.php/Image:Done.png>How
to install the examples. -> Uncompressed
- [image: Image:Done.png]<http://localhost/clam/index.php/Image:Done.png>neutral
(or debian) distribution in changelog
- [image: Image:Done.png]<http://localhost/clam/index.php/Image:Done.png>Make
- Incorporate resample plugin into testfarm and debian
- Fix the zero sample on Resample
- Build windows packages for Voice2MIDI
- How-to: minimal processing with audio ports
- How-to: processing composite
- Clean old neteditor tests?
- Make Assert handler thread safe. Store message in network.
- Windows path for plugins
- Look for plugins at clam install path
- Unify testfarm client scripts
- nightly execution: doxygen, release, double, snapshot up
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the clam-devel