[Clam-devel] testfarm working again

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Fri Feb 20 11:52:24 PST 2009

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 4:30 PM, David García Garzón
<dgarcia at iua.upf.edu> wrote:
> Here you have the new reincarnation of testfarm at the new clam domain:
>        http://clam-project.org/testfarm/
>
> Still in red while i send this. I hope this can change soon.
>
> If some one wants to add some client for some adventurous platform (native
> windows, fedora, mac, beos...) just ask us and we will tell you how to .

now that seems possible (before with the previous server, remote
connections were denied), i'd like to add one of my sandboxes with
pyCLAM compilation and tests. I think i need to know the
remote_server_url value ...

--
Hernán
http://h.ordia.com.ar