[Clam-devel] CLAM videos at youtube

Jun Jun wangjun at dsp.ac.cn
Sun Feb 22 01:06:14 PST 2009

Hi, Hernan
I've made a .mov video clip of Clam Annotator Aggregator. It's about 4'22 in length and 30M in size. Hence it outranges the upload limitation. How should I join or add this video?
Ps: the clip is voiceless. I don't think a chinglish accent and a voice alike Mrs.Simpson  would be appropriate-__- So, how to accompany it with an interpreter with a received pronunciation, just as the other ones you've uploaded?