[Clam-devel] Network Editor, OSX, Jack

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Fri Mar 27 09:51:01 PDT 2009

Shown plugin paths are CLAM plugins not QT plugins. I don't remember for sure
how it worked in Mac but try to put the libCLAMWidgets.dylib in
someDirectory/designer/ and pointing the QT_PLUGIN_PATH variable to
someDirectory/ without the 'designer/' part.

Also i think that if you build the bundle, scons builds it with the plugin
properly setup. Try 'scons bundle'.

It would be really nice if you give us any improve Mac binaries. Jack support
is a point.