[Clam-devel] Re: Annotator demo guide (aggregation part)

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Wed Apr 15 10:22:05 PDT 2009

sudo apt-get install python-xml python-rdflib python-mutagen
python-musicbrainz2

scons semweb=1

But still i didn't get to run it

If you are using jaunty, i had problems a missing module xml.utils.boolean. A
file named 'boolean.so' should be both in:
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/_xmlplus/utils/boolean.so
and
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/oldxml/_xmlplus/utils/boolean.so
But it is just in one, I don't remember which one. The workaround is a
symbolic link.

I don't think i could work in that so much until monday.

David.