[Clam-devel] Blender CLAM integration

Pete Carss dmtquarter at googlemail.com
Fri May 8 05:07:13 PDT 2009

Hello There,

I'm trying to use CLAM in conjunction with Blender. I'm trying to deploy
this in the Fulldome theatre I run, so I'm using a dome-corrected build of
Blender which is Windows only. I have multiple platforms available to deploy
CLAM.

I have followed the instructions at
http://clam-project.org/wiki/Devel/Blender_support

I have created a demo scene using the supplied script, created a CLAM
network file using another supplied script. When I attempt to load this
file, I get an error message complaining about lack of "MultiLibloSource".
MultiLibLoSource seems not to exist on all the platforms I've tested: Ubuntu
8.10 (32bit binary) Ubuntu 9.04 (64bit built from source) Windows XP (binary
stable and SVN snapshot) and Mac OS X (binary stable and SVN snapshot)

What platform does MultiLibloSource exist on?

Yours

Pete