[Clam-devel] Blender CLAM integration

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Fri May 8 06:03:53 PDT 2009

Hi Pete,

Beside I have to check and update the how-to that you read (we
actualized the plugins but not the wiki...), the problem that you have
about MultiLibloSource is because you didn't compiled the CLAM OSC
plugin, which is on the subversion repository
(http://clam-project.org/clam/trunk), and I think is also in the web
packages. You have to make a scons clam_prefix=... prefix=... and scons
install whithin CLAM/plugins/osc directory. It uses the Liblo library,
that exists for Linux for sure, but I don't know if it also for windows.

In short I expect to actualize the instructions, and probably the
scripts too. Meanwhile, try compiling the osc plugin, and if you have
any question, you are welcome to ask.

Best regards,
Natanael.