[Clam-devel] [ANN] Panda3D and CLAM integration

Pete Carss dmtquarter at googlemail.com
Mon May 11 09:36:50 PDT 2009

I run the Planetarium at the University of Plymouth - I say Planetarium, we
don't do astronomy, and we don't really do pre-rendered movies. We have 40
seats, a 1400x1050 projector with a 360x135 degree fisheye lens supplied by
The Elumenati. The sound system was supplied by VRSonic and includes their
simulation rack (which is functionally similar to CLAM, and a 10.2 speaker
array.

I'm also a PhD student - my thesis is real-time immersive visualisation and
sonification of real-time datasets.

Is that what you meant?

Pete