[Clam-devel] Re: [Acustica-Bm] boost & clam

Xavier xavier at amatriain.net
Mon May 11 15:03:27 PDT 2009

As much as I love boost I am not sure we want to get CLAM into yet more
dependencies.

There are many more benefits to boost than just a prettier syntax and
CLAM could benefit from them
in several places. But this would make things even harder in terms of
(1) dependencies and (2) understandability of
compilation error (I use boost daily and I have to scratch my head many
times when I get a compilation error:-)

That said... it's a good discussion: let's hear other opinions.