[Clam-devel] multiple ports

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon May 18 10:55:05 PDT 2009

Just for the record: Dirk, David and me have discussed the patch. It had
the problem of changing any outport named "AudioOut" which is not
restricted to AudioSources. The new approach will be first, to manage
broken-connections state in the network and second, allow the user to
run the migration script from NE.

El dl 18 de 05 de 2009 a les 18:48 +0200, en/na Dirk Griffioen va
escriure: