[Clam-devel] multiple ports: network editor

Pau Arumí Albó parumi at iua.upf.edu
Tue May 19 12:39:10 PDT 2009

For the record: the next iteration for the patch, and probably the last
one, will be to update the backends other than Jack (that is Ladspa and
Portaudio). Without this the new multi-port-sources-style networks can
not be compiled as Ladspa plugins nor played with Portaudio)

I minor issue with the patch: I prefer back-end port names 1-based
(starting from 1 and not from 0). The reason is that 1) it matches the
standard in jack system ports 2) these numbers are just "tags", so for
human use only, not for programatic use (where 0-based, I think is
preferable)
Any objection? (David specially)

El dt 19 de 05 de 2009 a les 15:39 +0200, en/na Dirk Griffioen va
escriure: