[Clam-devel] Moving pyclam to toplevel

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Mon Jun 1 20:05:20 PDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 7:47 PM, David García Garzón <dgarcia at iua.upf.edu> wrote:
> I would like to move pyclam to toplevel in the svn so we can split it in a
> separate debian source package. Hernan, is there any path dependencies i would
> broke if i move it?

everything should work since uses something like this 'scons configure
clam_prefix=CLAM_LIBRARY_PATH' but i can review it after the move...

> Btw, someone at launchpad built a package for Py++:
> https://launchpad.net/~eudoxos/+archive/ppa

nice

working for pyclam i have improved a lot the doxygen doc parser and i
sent it to the py++ developer, now is part of it

> --
> David García Garzón
> (Work) dgarcia at iua dot upf anotherdot edu
> http://www.iua.upf.edu/~dgarcia

Hernán
http://h.ordia.com.ar
GnuPG: 0xEE8A3FE9