[Clam-devel] Ogg seeking

Pau Arumí Albó parumi at iua.upf.edu
Tue Jun 2 22:48:30 PDT 2009

David, are you sure that refactoring and enriching
Mono/MultiChannelFilePlayer is worth the efford, compared to keep
SndfilePlayer evolving (and changing its name)?
The latest was ment to be a replacement using a much simpler approach.
Anyway, lets talk about it at the office.

El dt 02 de 06 de 2009 a les 15:11 +0200, en/na David García Garzón va
escriure: