[Clam-devel] Video

Pau Arumí pau.arumi at barcelonamedia.org
Mon Jul 13 03:15:14 PDT 2009

Hi Rene,

at the moment there are CLAM processings for reading mp3, ogg and all
the formats supported by libsndfile (all kind of WAVs, lame, etc) - but
not avi.

One suggestion, you could modify the sound file player (at
clam/plugins/sndfile/), in a way that let the user choose an avi file
and at configure time it runs a sox command to extract the audio file
that will be used at run-time.

Regards

El dl 13 de 07 de 2009 a les 18:33 +0900, en/na Rene M A Teixeira va
escriure: