[Clam-devel] Functional NetworkCanvas

David García Garzón david.garcia at upf.edu
Tue Jul 21 05:26:29 PDT 2009

The known bugs are:
- The scene size is not updated until you resize the window so if you zoom
out, any drawing beyond the original viewport is not done.
- Some dialogs (print, rename, config...) appear with dirty background (because
the style background of the QGV is set to transparent and it is inherited by
the dialog which is a toplevel, which needs non transparent background)
- The wires are not considered part of the items in the scene so the scene
size does not consider them. (Angelo, this is new!)

If you find any other bug besides those three, please report it back.

A Dilluns, 20 de juliol de 2009 19:13:43, Angelo A.S. va escriure:
> Hi gang!
>
> Now we have a fully functional NetworkCanvas using methods QGV :)
>
> We must say that we have some bugs... that we will soon be solved.
>
> Note: the branch is located in
> http://clam-project.org/clam/branches/GraphicsViewNetworkCanvas/
>
> bye
>
> ~ Angelo Scorza ~
> "El que no posee el don de maravillarse ni de entusiasmarse más le valdría
> estar muerto, porque sus ojos están cerrados." A. Einstein.

(Work) dgarcia at iua dot upf anotherdot edu