[Clam-devel] QGV canvas bug resolved?

David García Garzón david.garcia at upf.edu
Fri Jul 24 10:17:15 PDT 2009

Angelo, i guess i found a solution to the QGV childs' background issue. Just
setting the setStylesheet("background-color: transparent") to the viewport()
instead of the QGraphicsView. Being the menus, embeded widgets, scrollbars...
childs of the QGV they inherit the transparent background color even being
toplevel widgets. If we set the background of the viewport instead, we get the
intended effect (let the background as it was) but the other child widgets are
kept ok.

I didn't commit because i am working on a newer version of Qt, and maybe it
doesn't work for yours, so, please test it on your version and commit it
yourself when you are done.

(Work) dgarcia at iua dot upf anotherdot edu