[Clam-devel] Merge with the QGraphicsView branch

Pau Arumí pau.arumi at barcelonamedia.org
Mon Jul 27 09:19:30 PDT 2009

Great!!
Compiling as i'm typing...

Angelo, there is one NE feature that we need a lot: showing the
processing metadata when hovering over a processing box in the canvas.
That is the same we already have in the processing tree. Could you have
a look please?

This is needed because, for example with ladspas, you only see the
plugin id in the processing box and not the description, so it is
difficult to know the origin of a ladspa processing object.

Thanks

El dl 27 de 07 de 2009 a les 18:02 +0200, en/na Natanael Olaiz va
escriure: