[Clam-devel] mono / bformat files on ImpulseResponseLoader

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 15:16:40 PDT 2009

> r13430 | nolaiz | 2009-07-27 23:57:26 +0200 (Mon, 27 Jul 2009) | 3 lines
> Changed paths:
>    M /trunk/CLAM/plugins/spacialization/src/ImpulseResponseLoader.hxx
>
>  * plugins/spacialization/ImpulseResponseLoader: added a third
> configuration parameter: isBformatFile. If enabled: uses 4 channel
> audio files. Else (disabled or non-existent, uses the traditional mono
> file)

It works OK, but I would like to rename the mono output port to "W"
(instead of "ImpulseResponse") to be consistent. Or call the bformat
ones as "ImpulseResponse_W", etc... ?

It could be extended to HOA(/other multi-channel IRs) easily.
BTW, to do it I'm thinking in a string configuration parameter, with the
commas separated port names, but for that I would love to be able to use
boost::split... :)

Best regards,
Natanael.