[Clam-devel] mono / bformat files on ImpulseResponseLoader

Pau Arumi pau.arumi at barcelonamedia.org
Tue Jul 28 00:48:30 PDT 2009

En/na Natanael Olaiz ha escrit:
>> r13430 | nolaiz | 2009-07-27 23:57:26 +0200 (Mon, 27 Jul 2009) | 3 lines
>> Changed paths:
>>    M /trunk/CLAM/plugins/spacialization/src/ImpulseResponseLoader.hxx
>>
>>  * plugins/spacialization/ImpulseResponseLoader: added a third
>> configuration parameter: isBformatFile. If enabled: uses 4 channel
>> audio files. Else (disabled or non-existent, uses the traditional mono
>> file)
>>

> It works OK, but I would like to rename the mono output port to "W"
> (instead of "ImpulseResponse") to be consistent. Or call the bformat
> ones as "ImpulseResponse_W", etc... ?

Great! Let's update the networks

Agree with changing the port name for the mono case (clamrefactor at the
resque)

> It could be extended to HOA(/other multi-channel IRs) easily.
> BTW, to do it I'm thinking in a string configuration parameter, with the
> commas separated port names, but for that I would love to be able to use
> boost::split... :)

You mean giving the user to choose the Amb channel order? I see no
reason for such flexibility, it is better to restrict to a fixed
convention -- making use of an Amb markup in the wav header confirming
the Amb format would be nice too (though not urgent).
And for hard-coding the the labels, a C array  is a good way (as done in
the vbap decoder)