[Clam-devel] Fixes in NetworkEditor QGV port
David García Garzón
david.garcia at upf.edu
Mon Aug 17 06:34:39 PDT 2009
The mail didnt got into the ml so i resend it now.
I just did some fixes on the NetEditor QGV port but i introduced a new one.
The fixed bugs were:
- Move actions were not ended and some interactions were blocked
- Embeded widgets recomputed their geometry all the time signaling multiple
- Embeded widgets outside the viewport were displayed at 0,0
- Now clicking through the control or port zone but without ports affect the
processing bellow. This was solved by also ignore() the event when at
NoRegion instead of just returning. This way the other childs are tried as
Widgets are still not embeded as we found multiple problems on doing it.
- OpenGl based widgets are not supported by QGProxyWidget, so they should be
managed as on-top widgets as now (i have it in local, not commited because the
following bugs still arise)
- Monitors, which does not paint background, get rubish
- Widgets that does paint background get the rubbish as soon as we set the
background-color: transparent style.
But the current version on svn should work without many problems so, please,
try it and report to the list any other regression you find in the
More information about the clam-devel