[Clam-devel] Dome Yo Frankie

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 04:42:48 PDT 2009

El 09/10/2009 02:42 PM, Pete Carss escribió:
> [...]
>> I have some local changes on the Blender scripts included in CLAM.
>> Furthermore, as YoFrankie is developed in a SVN repository but with binary
>> files, I have some hacked binary files and some other scripts that are not
>> commited anywhere
>
> Is this your svn repository, or the blender community?

I work with the SVN version of YoFrankie, but the changes are just in my
computer...

I uploaded the modified scripts and binaries in a package:
http://nael.info/yofrankie_hacks/yofrankie_hacks.tar.bz2
There you have a patch for the scripts, binaries to replace
(frankie.blend and sheep.blend, which have some extra logic connections)
and the triggers list.

For the CLAM side, here is attached an example using just the Frankie
action samples, and a BFormat encoding. You will need to define the
samples in the sampler processing (you could use some of the original
sounds of YoFrankie...), and decode to your setup (for instance with a
ladspa plugin, or using the Bformat2xxxx processings (you have some
examples in spacialization/example-data/bformat*.clamnetwork)).

We have to document the ambisonics decoding layouts format... but for
that we need to discuss some things at work the next week...

> I'm happy checking stuff out of svn - I'll probably be demoing in my
> own version of Blender 2.5 from svn....

So, maybe you will need to do some changes...  I'm working with SVN
version of Blender 2.49.

Well, I'll have to upload the complete networks with all receivers, but
ATM I don't have them at home... :-/ I hope the code that I upload serve
you to start testing the platform. I'll recreate them, or upload from
work the next monday.

If you have any question or suggestion, feel free to make them.

Good luck, and best regards,
Natanael.