[Clam-devel] Ladspa+Clam problem

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 03:55:43 PDT 2009

El 10/13/2009 12:43 PM, Eugenio Rustico escribió:
> 2009/10/13 Pau Arumí <pau.arumi at barcelonamedia.org>:
>
>> Since we are trying to fix a bug I recommend you to use the last
>> subversion revision (we keep try to keep it stable)
>>

> I'd like to, but on the production machine I couldn't install Jaunty.
> On Hardy clam packages have some requirements that are not in hardy
> repos, so the easiest thing was to keep 1.2.

I'm using it on Hardy, but I have some libraries installed in my home...
Could you tell us what dependencies are missing?

Anyway, it seems that the Qt included in Hardy have some bugs on the
QGraphicsView implementation, so in that case I recommend you to keep
(just in NetworkEditor path) revision 13406 (previous to the
QGraphicsView migration).

Best regards,
Natanael.