[Clam-devel] clam load question

Dirk Griffioen dirk.griffioen at barcelonamedia.org
Thu Oct 29 07:57:58 PDT 2009

Hi,

After updating recently, I now get the following messages (see below).

Do I need to update something, or generate (I tried to generate the
hrtfs anew, but that did not help).ç

CLAM LADSPA: Error while configuring CLAM network based plugin
'bformat2binaural'.
* Processing 'ImpulseResponseLoader W' is misconfigured:
Configuring the inner AudioFileReader:
The audio file 'Ew.wav' could not be opened
* Processing 'ImpulseResponseLoader X' is misconfigured:
Configuring the inner AudioFileReader:
The audio file 'Ex.wav' could not be opened
* Processing 'ImpulseResponseLoader Y' is misconfigured:
Configuring the inner AudioFileReader:
The audio file 'Ey.wav' could not be opened
* Processing 'ImpulseResponseLoader Z' is misconfigured:
Configuring the inner AudioFileReader:
The audio file 'Ez.wav' could not be opened

Plugin not loaded.
CLAM LADSPA: Error while configuring CLAM network based plugin
'mono2binaural'.
* Processing 'HRTFDatabaseFetcher2' is misconfigured:
Could not open the file ../../../../acustica/HRTFs/mitKemarFullL.hrtfs

Plugin not loaded.

Best, Dirk