[Clam-devel] clam load question

Pau Arumí pau.arumi at barcelonamedia.org
Thu Oct 29 10:55:26 PDT 2009

Hi Dirk,

the problem is in the ladspa spatialization plugin you have installed.
To avoid the problem either uninstall it, or fix it by opening the
network related to the bformat2binarual plugin and change the
configurations that look for the files not found (Ex.wav, etc)

El dj 29 de 10 de 2009 a les 15:57 +0100, en/na Dirk Griffioen va
escriure: