[Clam-devel] WWW2009 Developers Track

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Fri Jan 9 10:30:21 PST 2009

As MIR is no more my research topic, I can not lead the article and i guess
that your tutor in beijin is the one that should aim the view, but I will help
you as much as i can at the code front and reviewing the article. If you are
in need for a brainstorming of topics for the article we could

Such conference is held in Madrid (and it is platinum sponsored by Xavi's
company, btw). I hope that we could meet, if you come. Also ACM-Multimedia is
held in Beijin. Maybe that could be another chance for a meeting.

David.