[Clam-devel] demo for extracting and combining web information

=?gb2312?B?zfWsQg==?= wangjun at dsp.ac.cn
Sat Jan 31 23:51:36 PST 2009

Hi, all.
It's sooooooooooooo hard to squeeze time during the Chinese new year
holidays, due to the food, relatives, friends...Anyway, I finally completed
a demo for extracting high-level information from the (semantic) Web.
The code is committed to svn, but the wikis seem down, so I will put the
screenshots/flash on my blog.

The steps are primarily as below:

1--- Given the audio file, refer to 'GNAT' and guess the MBID (musicBrainz
identification number) of the Song.

2--- Via the MBID, identify the song in the open-link Web. In the demo, the
chosen open-link sources include 'zitgist data viewer', 'musicBrainz',
'dbtune', and 'jamendo'.

3--- Implement an extractor 'SemWebExtractor' for the demonstration, which
extracts several typical high-level song attributes including editorial
metadata, album reviews, user comments, genre, tags, etc.

4--- With the tool of CLAM Annotator-Aggregator, combine the high-level
information with the low-level features automatically extracted.

5--- Thus, users are allowed to choose extractors of different description
levels, select the desired descriptors from them, and combine those
descriptors in a single project.

6--- Finally, in the context of Clam Annotator, users are now allowed to
edit the descriptors not only of frame-level, but also of
human-knowledge-level. The primary advantage is: while every user "tells a
story" about their own music collection, via the unique MBID, it can be
conveniently "heard" by the open-link web, which may lead to a broad
extension in the future.

-----ÓʼþÔ­¼þ-----
·¢¼þÈË: clam-devel-bounces at llistes.projectes.lafarga.org
[mailto:clam-devel-bounces at llistes.projectes.lafarga.org] ´ú±í Íõ¬B
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2009Äê1ÔÂ21ÈÕ 20:54
ÊÕ¼þÈË: clam-devel at llistes.projectes.lafarga.org
Ö÷Ìâ: re: [Clam-devel] How can I get the SVN password back?

Jordi, Pau, thanks! Now it works.
(I have not committed for a long time, so I don't know whether it is the
same as Nat's or Francisco's issue)

Jun

-----ÓʼþÔ­¼þ-----
·¢¼þÈË: Natanael Olaiz [mailto:nolaiz at gmail.com]
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2009Äê1ÔÂ21ÈÕ 4:52
ÊÕ¼þÈË: Jordi Funollet
³­ËÍ: JunJun
Ö÷Ìâ: Re: [Clam-devel] How can I get the SVN password back?

Hi Jordi,

Sorry to bother you again, and I don't know if someone already tell you
this, but... could be possible that Jun is having the same CLAM SVN
issue that happened to Francisco and me?

Thanks in advance,
Natanael.

El 01/17/2009 09:01 PM, junjun escribi¨®: