[Clam-devel] CLAM videos at youtube

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Wed Feb 25 12:04:17 PST 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 7:06 AM, Jun Jun <wangjun at dsp.ac.cn> wrote:
> Hi, Hernan
> I've made a .mov video clip of Clam Annotator Aggregator. It's about 4'22 in length and 30M in size. Hence it outranges the upload limitation. How should I join or add this video?

hi jun

strange, since in this link: http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_upload
talks about other limits, up to 1 GB in size and up to 10 minutes in
length.

> Ps: the clip is voiceless. I don't think a chinglish accent and a voice alike Mrs.Simpson  would be appropriate-__- So, how to accompany it with an interpreter with a received pronunciation, just as the other ones you've uploaded?

they are not from my authorship i just took them from
http://clam-project.org/wiki/Music_Annotator_videos and uploaded to
youtube to have streaming versions

OTOH, i fully agree with pau, it would be appropiate :-D

btw, if someone wants to add videos with the ClamAnnotator[1]
user/channel, just tell me and i'll forward the password

[1] http://www.youtube.com/user/ClamAnnotator

Hernán
http://h.ordia.com.ar
GnuPG: 0xEE8A3FE9