[Clam-devel] Network Editor flashy demo

Xavier Amatriain xavier at amatriain.net
Wed Apr 15 10:18:17 PDT 2009

What I am trying to do right now... Because it is a web conference, I would like to show NetworkEditor processing something coming from the browser (i.e. Firefox). Ideally, I would pick a music video from youtube and use a Chord detector network to detect the harmony. The issue here is that I have to reroute the output of the flash plugin in Firefox to jack and then into Network Editor... not working yet but seems feasible (any hint in this direction will be appreaciated).