[Clam-devel] Re: multiliblosource changes...

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Wed May 13 07:35:32 PDT 2009

I finally removed the (non-typed version of) MultiLibloSource, and
renamed the MultiLibloSourceTyped to MultiLibloSource. As that make
incompatible the networks using the old processing (configuration
parameter changed), I replaced the networks using it, and added a
migrationScript on the plugins/osc folder. So, if you have a network
using MultiLibloSource or MultiLibloSourceTyped, you have to run the
clamrefactor.py script (located in CLAM/scripts), using the
migrationScript file:

    clamrefactor.py -x -f CLAM/plugins/osc/migrationScript
    nameofthenetwork.clamnetwork

Best regards,
Natanael.