[Clam-devel] multiple ports

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Thu Jun 4 17:02:58 PDT 2009

By the way, this change implies that most networks (all?) need to be updated
using a migration script. Dirk updated most of them in subversion, but if you
have local networks you should still apply it. Applying it twice to a network
would be ok so in unix you can execute (all as one line):

find -name '*.clamnetwork' | while read net; do echo $net;
clam/CLAM/scripts/clamrefactor.py -q -x -f
clam/CLAM/plugins/spatialization/migrationScript $net;
done

A Dijous, 4 de juny de 2009 20:29:02, Pau Arumí va escriure: