[Clam-devel] backends

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Jun 15 04:28:13 PDT 2009

A Divendres, 12 de juny de 2009 13:23:24, Pau Arumí va escriure:
> El dv 12 de 06 de 2009 a les 12:06 +0200, en/na Dirk Griffioen va
>
> escriure:
> > What is the name of the ladspa backend? I could not find it 123.
>
> clam/CLAM/src/Processing/Plugins/LadspaNetworkExporter.*xx
>
> Yes, it is not coherent - all backends should be in the same dir

Notice that the LadspaNetworkExporter is more than a backend but i still
haven't found the proper factorization into classes. I started to split it
into two classes but the refactor stopped at mid way. Feel free to continue it
if you see it clear.

LadspaNetworkExporter is the class to be used when exporting a network to
ladspa, while the Ladspa backend, actually called NetworkLadspaPlugin, which
is defined in the cxx, is the actual wrapper for the instantiated plugin
callbacks. When renaming, moving, consider that there is a paralelism with
backends but also with the processing wrapper LadspaProcessingExported. And
both play together with LasdspaLibrary.

(Work) dgarcia at iua dot upf anotherdot edu