[Clam-devel] scons warnings

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Thu Jun 25 08:26:49 PDT 2009

Yes, it will be nice if you do so. The warning is really nagging.

This implies that we require a certain minimum version of SCons. We might add
a call to EnsureSConsVersion(0, 98, 1) to every updated scons. I don't know if
this has implications in debian packaging. I will take it a look.

http://scons.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=7871&dsMessageId=983422

David.

A Dijous, 25 de juny de 2009 11:06:32, Dirk Griffioen va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I got rid of the (annoying) scons warnings like:
>
> scons: warning: The Options class is deprecated; use the Variables class
> instead.
>
> scons: warning: The PathOption() function is deprecated; use the
> PathVariable() function instead.
>
> in the following files:
> CLAM/SConstruct
> CLAM/plugins/spacialization/SConstruct
> CLAM/plugins/osc/SConstruct
>
> Should I do the rest as well - or are there deprecated directories for
> which this is a waste of time?
>
> Best, Dirk

(Work) dgarcia at iua dot upf anotherdot edu