[Clam-devel] scons warnings

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Fri Jun 26 02:48:31 PDT 2009

A Divendres, 26 de juny de 2009 10:10:44, Natanael Olaiz va escriure:
> El 06/26/2009 10:06 AM, Dirk Griffioen escribió:
> > Ups - sorry for the trouble!
>
> No problem. I'm using an old distribution.... :)
>
> > Should I convert it back?
>
> I don't think so. Unless so many other people complains...

Well, my office computer is also hardy, so i guess i will have the same problem.
I guess that for mer it would be easier building a backport for scons than to
move that computer to KDE4 (or making all the hacks to keep kde3 beyond
hardy).

Let me try to build a package.

> BTW, I'm now using scons 1.1, included in Blender SVN because the same
> issues:
> http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2008-November/022114.html
>
> It doesn't even need to be installed, I just call it using python
> scons.py...
>

> Best regards,
> Natanael.
>
> > Dirk
> >
> > Natanael Olaiz wrote:
> >> Maybe I'll finally need to upgrade my Ubuntu Hardy :(
> >>
> >>     $ scons --version
> >>     SCons by Steven Knight et al.:
> >>             engine: v0.97.0d20071203.r2509, 2007/12/03 20:20:38, by
> >>     broonie on mercator
> >>     Copyright (c) 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 The SCons
> >>     Foundation

> >>     ~/src/svn/clam/CLAM$ scons
> >>     scons: Reading SConscript files ...
> >>     NameError: name 'Variables' is not defined:
> >>       File "/home/nael/src/svn/clam/CLAM/SConstruct", line 14:
> >>         opts = Variables('options.cache',ARGUMENTS)
> >>

> >> Or just install another program (scons) in my local home. I still don't
> >> want KDE4....

(Work) dgarcia at iua dot upf anotherdot edu