[Clam-devel] Re: adding button to enable or disable the description panel.

David García Garzón david.garcia at upf.edu
Thu Jul 30 09:56:39 PDT 2009

You were, right, Angelo, the ui have many changes and most of them are
spacing. Some others like the lack of geometry on the status bar and the
toolbar seem to be also a matter of Qt version. A way of isolating real
changes from qt version changes to identify unintended changes is: reverting
diff should show just the change you actually did.  But no need for that if you
don't want to. Just commit.

Regarding the icon, better to choose one of the current icon theme we are
using (crystalsvg). I found two good candidates:
/usr/share/icons/crystalsvg/22x22/actions/text_block.png
/usr/share/icons/crystalsvg/22x22/actions/edit.png

A Dijous, 30 de juliol de 2009 18:03:13, Angelo A.S. va escriure: