[Clam-devel] Dome Yo Frankie

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 01:41:42 PDT 2009

Hi Pete!,

I don't know if you received my previous message, that I sent just
before going out for holidays...

I have some local changes on the Blender scripts included in CLAM.
Furthermore, as YoFrankie is developed in a SVN repository but with
binary files, I have some hacked binary files and some other scripts
that are not commited anywhere.

I've to check which files are changed, and I'll upload that to a hosting
for tomorrow...

Some questions:
    1) do you need sample triggers for characters actions? (as we have
two versions, one with and one without triggers) For the triggers you
would need to use the sampler included in the OSC CLAM plugin. If not,
you could use a loop for every sound source, and just spatialize it....
    2) which kind of decoding algorithm do you expect to use? ATM we
only have a binaural version (that use a closed -i.e., not included in
CLAM- database of HRTF), and a VBAP one. Anyway, is easy to adapt some
ambisonics network examples to the YoFrankie decoding one...

Well, that's it for now. When I will upload the files, I'll send some
instructions to use it.

And sorry for the late reply...

Best regards,
Natanael.