[Clam-devel] Typed controls: end of a long refactoring

David García Garzón david.garcia at upf.edu
Fri Jan 15 10:37:39 PST 2010

There was a missing step on the long refactoring to introduce typed controls.
That is using InControl<T> and OutControl<T> instead of TypedInControl<T> and
TypedOutControl<T>.

In order not to break anything I removed the 'Typed' prefix on such classes and
created a subclass with the prefix in TypedIn/OutControl.hxx with the same
constructors. Whenever you include such header you will get compiler warning.
Once all is migrated we can simply remove the Typed* headers and the migration
will be complete.

(Work) david dot garcia at upf anotherdot edu