[Clam-devel] Fwd: [Mingw-cross-env-list] PATCH: support for fftw id3lib libsamplerate liblo portaudio aubio

David García Garzón david.garcia at upf.edu
Sat Jan 23 13:03:05 PST 2010

I had many problems having the windows version up and working again. So i
looked for more automated alternatives to keep the dependencies uptodate. This
one seems to be fast once you have all the basic stuff.
http://www.nongnu.org/mingw-cross-env/

Another nice project hosted by fedora is:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Windows_cross_compiler
But beside being a fedora project (we could use it anyway) it seems to be work
in progress.