[clam-devel] Version boost, versioned library names changed

David García Garzón david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Tue Feb 9 12:50:50 PST 2010

Preparing for an eventual but near release I just boosted up the target
development version from 1.3.1 to 1.4.0. To avoid problems we recomend to
remove the installed libraries when recompiling the subversion tree.

Also the versioned library names now have a dot in between the major and minor
version numbers, so, instead of libclam_core.so.14.0 and soname
libclam_core.so.14 now we have libclam_core.so.1.4.0 and soname
libclam_core.so.1.4 which is clearer.

David.