[clam-devel] prefix_for_packaging prevents NE to be installed

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Wed May 5 03:27:55 PDT 2010

Hi,

David, the implementation of the SConstruct of the NetworkEditor doesn't
work on installation time (is using prefix_for_packaging for
installation prefix, and if it's '.' don't found anything new to install
after the compilation scons). I fixed making env['prefix_for_packaging']
= env['prefix'] in the case of non existing one, as you originally maded
it in revision 14220. It works, but I don't know if it's the best
solution (as you removed it later...). Could you take a look on that?

Best regards,
Natanael.