[clam-devel] Network Editor console interaction through Python

Xavier Serra xvr.serra at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 15:01:23 PDT 2010

Hi guys,
the next part of my project is to integrate a console in Network Editor that will allow manipulation (and creation) of networks interactively through commands. Before starting to code the console I need to decide how will the API be so I'm sending here a first proposal to see what you guys think (this is mostly for David, but anyone is welcome to say his thing)

Another cool thing we talked about was tab completion, like bash and ipython. I tried to show how this function worked in the API example but it complicated the whole thing, so I removed it.

Bye!