[clam-devel] Build on Windows: SCons configuration

malik martin laserbeak43 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 21:31:40 PST 2010

Hello again,
I'm a bit stumped. I'm not sure how to use SCons, I'm sorry if my
question is trivial, but
where do I put the list of commands specified in this step:

-Download or svn check out CLAM sources.
-The configuration command then is:
scons configure prefix='c:\mingw\local'
prefix_for_packaging='c:\mingw\local'  sandbox_path='c:\mingw'
verbose=True xmlbackend='xmlpp' audio_backend=portaudio
scons
scons install

is there a file that I add this to? Is SCons supposed to be recognized
in my windows or MSYS environment? typing "SCons" returns an error in
either case.
Could someone please help?

Thanks,
Malik