[Clam-devel] FlattenedNet is no more

David García Garzón david.garcia at upf.edu
Mon Jan 4 07:42:05 PST 2010

A Monday 04 January 2010 10:30:21, Natanael Olaiz va escriure:
> El 01/04/2010 10:26 AM, Pau Arumí escribió:
> > El dj 31 de 12 de 2009 a les 16:06 +0100, en/na David García Garzón va
> >
> > escriure:
> >> FlattenedNetwork is no more long life to plain Network.
> >>
> >> Context: Network derived from FlattenedNet just having constructor and
> >> destructor. It was the begining of a refactoring before adding nested
> >> networks but the refactor ended there. Until we address it again let's
> >> keep the code simpler.
> >
> > Good.
> >
> > BTW, NE is not compiling, it seems a missing commit:
> >
> > src/TextBox.cxx: In constructor ‘TextBox::TextBox(NetworkCanvas*)’:
> > src/TextBox.cxx:15: error: ‘ItemSendsGeometryChanges’ is not a member of
> > ‘QGraphicsItem’
>
> I commented that line and the NE compiles. Not sure about the expected
> behavior, but that flag is not included in Qt 4.5 (introduced in Qt 4.6)

Added conditional compilation since the flag is needed for newer versions. I
guess they forced explicit asking for them because notifying geometry changes
had unnecessary performance penalty if you are not using them. Otherwise it is
a nasty backward incompatibility because many code relies in that.

(Work) david dot garcia at upf anotherdot edu