[clam-devel] [Humor] New release-revision schema proposal

David García Garzón david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Wed Feb 10 06:47:39 PST 2010

We are about releasing 1.4.0 and we are in svn revision 13940, close to 14000
which matches the release version. :-)

So I propose to change our release policy so that every 1000 commits we do a
minor release, and a patch release every 100 so that the release number and
the subversion revision match forever. Indeed we did a minor release almos
every 950 commits as mean but this last one that has last too much (almost
2000). This way we'll force us to release earlier.

David.