[clam-devel] --SPAM--::Re: Freeze for 1.4.0

David García Garzón david.garcia at upf.edu
Sat Mar 6 11:53:51 PST 2010

A Dissabte 06 Març 2010 16:39:13, Toni va escriure:
> Am Samstag, 6. März 2010 schrieb michael noble:
> > hi folks,
> >
> > Not sure if this is a general issue or an issue with Toni's opensuse
> > package,  but it appears the midi sink and midi source processings are
> > nowhere to be found in the 1.4 network editor.
> >
> > any ideas?
>
> yes,  give more informations :)
>
> I guess you have installed the SuSE packages from packman ?
> which version and for which architecture ?
> rpm -qa | grep clam
>
> Btw: this is a develop-mailing-list.
>
> > -michael

It is likely to be related. NetworkEditor looks for plugins at /usr/lib/clam
if SuSe packaging install them in /usr/lib64/clam, it wont work. But if that
is the problem, it can be worked around by defining the CLAM_PLUGIN_PATH
environ properly.

Is there a separate package for the plugins in SuSE?

(Work) david dot garcia at upf anotherdot edu