[clam-devel] [CLAM] CLAM problems: CLAM jack instances and CLAM widgets in QT Designer

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Sun Mar 7 11:27:10 PST 2010

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 4:17 PM, Louigi Verona <louigi.verona at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for your advice - it is really useful.
> Just one thing, for me and maybe some other not very experienced linux users
> like myself -
> what exactly should I write in .bashrc?

something like:

export QT_PLUGIN_PATH=(YOUR-CLAM-PREFIX)/bin

at the end of the file

the same for other common paths that may you need:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=(YOUR-CLAM-PREFIX)/lib
export CLAM_PLUGIN_PATH=(YOUR-CLAM-PREFIX)/lib/clam

then you have all those environment vars defined in every bash console

YOUR-CLAM-PREFIX will depend on your configuration values if your
installed from sources or default paths if you have done by packages

but first try exporting the env var in the console and see if works

cheers

--
Hernán
http://h.ordia.com.ar