[clam-devel] Changes to NetworkEditor

Xavier Serra Román xvr.serra at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 09:55:43 PDT 2010

Hi guys,
I finished the integration of clamrefactor with NetworkEditor. The code is
in the patch. I'm sorry for all the warning it throws, I don't know how to
silence them. The code has some limitations:

1. clamrefactor.py and migrationScript need to be in the same directory from
where you launch NetworkEditor
2. NetworkEditor has to be launched using: PYTHONPATH=`pwd` ./NetworkEditor
This is needed for the Python Interpreter embedded to find the module.

The SConstruct file is changed too because it's needed to link with the
Python libraries

Bye!