[clam-devel] Idea.

Pau Arumí pau.arumi at barcelonamedia.org
Wed Sep 29 03:36:17 PDT 2010

I'm used to set up the dev environment in clean Ubuntu and Debian
machines in matter of minutes. Its just about going through the
CLAM/INSTALL file, run de specified apt-get commands for dependencies
and the scons commands for installing.

Maybe this INSTALL doc could be improved, specially from a newbe
perspective. I'd be happy to get feedback on specific problems when
following the INSTALL or any idea to improve it.

El dc 29 de 09 de 2010 a les 01:15 +0200, en/na malik martin va
escriure: