[clam-devel] Network compilation problem

David García Garzón david.garcia at upf.edu
Mon Apr 19 05:22:12 PDT 2010

qt4.py tool is not provided by qt itself but by clam (the library) when
installed. If you installed the library, check that the clam_prefix you
provided as parameter to scons points to the actual clam installation root.

Anyway the message seems unclear about the problem, so it seems a reportable
bug to the build system to provide a better one.

David.

A Diumenge 18 Abril 2010 21:16:26, Greg va escriure:
> Hi, so I think I followed the wiki's directions for building on Arch
> correctly but I am getting the following error when I try to build:
> EnvironmentError: No tool named 'qt4': not a Zip file:
>   File "/home/dingus/clam-install/network/src/NetworkEditor-1.4.0/S
>     env.Tool('qt4', toolpath=[clam_sconstoolspath])
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/SCons/Environment.py", lin
>     tool = apply(SCons.Tool.Tool, (tool, toolpath), kw)
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/SCons/Tool/__init__.py", l
>     module = self._tool_module()
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/SCons/Tool/__init__.py", l
>     raise SCons.Errors.EnvironmentError, m
> ==> ERROR: Build Failed.
>
> I do have QT installed and I am exporting the path to QT.

(Work) david dot garcia at upf anotherdot edu