[clam-devel] I want to collaborate!

Roberto Chauderlot Marchamalo rchauderlot at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 05:33:03 PDT 2010

Hello,
Pau, I'll try it. I have windows and linux devel skills but no
experience with the mac development enviroment. But, I'm interested in
learning hat enviroment :D
David, yes I've followed the link on the mac os x build page of the
wiki: http://clam-project.org/wiki/Devel/Mac_OSX_build It has this
text:

"You can choose either download a source tarball from the clam website:

http://clam.iua.upf.edu//download-source.html

or get the latest version of subversion. In this case you'll also need
to install subversion macport:

  $ sudo port install subversion
  $ svn co http://iua-share.upf.edu/svn/clam/trunk"

thank you!